Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Elena Venettis's Biography

My name is Elena Venettis. I was born November 18 1992. I was born in grose pointe MI and moved to Clinton township when i was 2. My mom and dad put me in my first dance class when i was 3. I couldn't have asked for a better hobbie then dance. Untill i realized that i loved being infront of people and intertaining all the time, i knew i had to be doing it every single second! Nothing was going to hold me back.

When my mom and dad saw that i loved to preform they took my dance career over the top and put me into as many classes as they could. they loved to watch me and i loved preforming for them the most. As i danced my way to the top i was also put in plays! i was in Alice in Wonderland in 2006 and in 2007 i was the lead in the Curse of the Cobras Kiss. When plays weren't enough i knew i had to go even further! I had headshots taken and a resume made. I sent them into different casting calls and different agencies!

Ever since i started all of this. My life has been a rolarcoaster and its so much fun! I can't think of a day that i haven't laughed or just smiled. I am not on the big Screen Yet but i am not going to give up untill i make it. No words are going to stop me! I need support and i need to keep my confidence going and stay on the road that i am traveling on...

No comments: