Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Britany Korte's Biography

My birth name is Britany Nicole Korte. I was born on May 18, 1992 in St. Claire Shores, MI and moved to Sterling Heights, MI when I was 5 years old. I attend High School at Henry Ford II. I was on the varsity dance team my freshman year and Sophomore year I made the varsity cheerleading team. It was an honor to be a big part of my school and I couldn't for ask for anything more. I started dancing and singing when I was only 4 years old and have been dedicated to it ever since.

When I was about 5 years old, I realized how much I absolutely loved to perform and make people laugh. My parents wanted me to follow my dream of becoming an acress and singer more than anyone and they put me into more dance classes and I then took singing lessons. I was in a school play as one of the lead roles when I was only 13 and have performed in dance competitions as well as cheerleading. It made me become a more confident and a stronger person inside. As years went on, I fell more and more in love with it. Performing for my family and friends, the ones who care for me the most, was the best of all. They support me through everything I do and hope for me to accomplish my dreams just as much as I do.

Since that moment when I decided that there was nothing I wanted to do more than act and sing, my life has changed drastically. Life is like a rollercoaster and is going to take me wherever it wants to but I know in my heart that there is nothing I would rather do and I will never give up onmyself no matter where my dreams take me.

No comments: